– Another interesting tip is to become familiar with the table to know which tiles are, in fact, available for matching and eliminating. Many times a tile can look free, but it is actually not.
The simple act of choosing a tile that is not free to be matched can cost you valuable seconds of your time; especially in this game where you only have 5 minutes to clear off all the tiles from your table. In this specific game the Seasons and Flowers tiles are no present, but in other Mahjong Tiles and Mahjong Solitaire games you can match any Flower tile to any other Flower tile, and any Seasons tile to any other Season tile. See bellow a picture of the free tiles on a Mahjong Solitaire table in the traditional layout (Pyramid):
– As we have mentioned earlier, beginners at Mahjong Solitaire games tend to match and eliminate tiles as soon as they find two identical tiles free, however, don’t actlike one of them. Think and analyse each one of your moves to be sure that you are making the best match possible. This will save you precious seconds and maybe later, ultimately your game. Try to eliminate first the tiles on top of piles, because that will reveal the tiles beneath them and will give you more options in the game. To finish off a pile and eliminate the bottom tile should only be done if there are not other tiles on a any other higher pile to be eliminated.– With all that you have learned above, always make it a priority to the tiles on top of the taller piles. Use this tip to basically any Mahjong Solitaire, Mahjong Titans and Mahjong Tiles game you will find at our website.– If you still at the beginning of your “Mahjongg Career”, first try to ignore the timer, even if that costs you a few rounds in the beginning. Try to familiarise yourself with the layout of the game, the structure of the free tiles and the rules. And try above all, to gain reasonable experience, to then start worrying about the time. If you practice enough (play for as long as you want on our website, it is free!), sooner than you expect you will became a great player and you will start winning all your rounds before the time runs out!
Mahjong being played in China
– Lastly, try to practice always, because the more rounds you play, more naturally you will be visualising the free tiles in your table and the best matches available for each move.– If you don’t want or don’t like the music on this game, just press the musical note–shaped button and that will turn off the music. To turn off the sound effects of the tiles being matched press the music box–shaped button and those small sounds won’t bother you anymore!
– Pressing “Rules” you will see the basic rules of Mahjong Tiles in a very simple way in English.
– Pressing “Submit Score” you will send the final score of your game to the website, however this feature isn’t working at the moment.
Enjoy our tips on Mahjong Solitaire and Mahjong Tiles and good luck playing the games of our website! Have fun!